Form Problem...

From: C Marc <cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 13:58:48 GMT

Hi!

My problem is?

CLIENT (Customers) CALL_FORM COMCLI with :global.id_cli
COMCLI (Heading of customer's order)
DCOCLI (detail of COMCLI)

Trigger

WHEN NEW FORM INSTANCE on form CLIENT (Customers)
:GLOBAL.ID_CLI := :CLIENT.ID_CLI;
WHEN BUTTON PRESS on block Client item Bouton 'Commande'(Orders)
:GLOBAL.ID_CLI := :CLIENT.ID_CLI;

CALL_FORM('comcli',no_hide, no_replace,no_query_only,

            :global.id_cli);

WHEN NEW FORM INSTANCE on form COMCLI) (customers Order heading)
:comcli.id_cli := :global.id_cli; (Check in debug and the
:global.id_cli have the right value.)

p_nom_cli (:global.id_cli); (Select the name of the customer) p_commande (:global.id_cli); (Select * for the heading )

It's work... But only one time with the first Customer. Each time I retry, nothing appear or the id_cli is change and it bring me the info of the first customer.

DCOCLI (Detail of purchases), it is impossible to add items in DCOCLI I say Next Block navigation on COMCLI = DCOCLI.

Is it enought clear? Or I should tell you more to understand my problem?

If anybody can help
I will appreciate.
Thank in advance

Please reply to
cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 14:58:48 CET

Original text of this message