OLE2 - relinking

From: gorb <gorb_at_interia.pl>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:11:40 +0100

Hi

    Help me please. I can't solve this problem (its all in Forms 4.5):

  1. Using built-in pack. OLE2, I create OLE object (OLE2.OBJ_TYPE) - i.e. 'Application.Excel'; Excel is opened. Using OLE2 pack. procedures and funct. I can manipulate Excel. All is OK.
  2. I close current form without releasing OLE object. Excel is open and OLE still exists in memory.
  3. Now, I open another (or the same - no different) form and WANT TO LINK TO already opened Excel.

HOW CAN I DO IT ??? Please help me.

Best regards
Gorb Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 15:11:40 CET

Original text of this message