Re: Chart won't open until I move the mouse

From: Andrew Hardy <Andrew.Hardy_at_AdvanticaTech.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:39:13 -0000

This is an old problem. There are few bugs filed against this issue and they are fixed in 5.0.6.21 (bug 766847 :GRAPH DOES NOT GET REFRESHED UNTIL THE MOUSE IS MOVED OR KEYBOARD PRESSED). It looks like the original bug went into version 6 and hadn't been fixed by release/patch 6.0.5.33.0.

You can check the progress of this bug in Metalink, but at the moment the only 'fixes' appear to be to ensure that the mouse pointer is in the MDI and that the MDI window is maximised. I've hear of some people trying to programmatically move their mouse as a work around...

Andy