Re: Oracle XML parser for PL/SQL problem

From: enderw88 <enderw88_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 14:53:25 GMT

I had similar problems recently. Check to ensure that cless file corresponds to the versionof JDK you are using. For JDK version 1.1.8 you should be using classes12.zip. It isprobably not installed in your oracle. Grab the correct file from Oracle Technet, and make sure your CLASSPATH env variable points to it

Piotr <piotr.osinski_at_quantum.pl> writes:

> While trying to load xmlparserv2.jar file of
> the Oracle XML parser for PL/SQL for some classes I get error messages
> like this:
>
> Errors in oracle/xml/parser/v2/XSLSpaceElem:
> ORA-29534: referenced object SCOTT.oracle/xml/parser/v2/XSLNode
> could not be resolved
> ORA-29545: badly formed class: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> Configuration:
> Oracle Server 8.1.5.0.0 on NT
> JDK 1.1.8
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Piotr

Craig P Earls			       		     cpearls_at_alum.mit.edu