Chart won't open until I move the mouse

From: <mrbozo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 05:14:19 GMT

Hi

I have a chart (created with Graphics builder) embedded in a forms application, displaying it on a stacked canvas.

When I attempt to open the chart with a call to og.open(...), nothing happens until I move the mouse. Only then will the chart appear. Does anyone have any suggestions?

While I'm here, can anyone please explain if/how it's possible to display a message/alert from an Oracle Graphics application. I've read the doco but couldn't find anything helpful.

Thanks...

MB

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 06:14:19 CET

Original text of this message