error parsing XSL stylesheet.

From: Neil Barton <nbarton_at_dpapplications.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:34:46 -0800

I receive the following error while parsing an xsl sytlesheet;

ORA-20100: Error occurred while processing: XSL-1009: Attribute 'version' not found in 'xsl:stylesheet'.
ORA-06512: at XSLPROCESSOR, line 22
ORA-06512: at XSLPROCESSOR, line 346

I have installed the XML parsing packages available from technet - the XML parsing works fine, however I can't get it to parse an XSL... Now, we have another user account with the same packages installed and it successfully parses the same xsl - but we can't tell why...there doesn't appear to be anything different installed on that user account...

any help appreciated..

TIA Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 18:34:46 CET

Original text of this message