Re: timed update in Oracle

From: Valery Tsekhmister <valera_at_rinform.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:23:35 +0300

Hi Edoardo !

There are no problems to enable "sheduled" records deletion in a database. See dbms_job package description in
"Oracle Application Developer Guide" manual. This package allows to run stored procedures on time basis: hourly, daily or pursuant to your needs.

Regards !
Valery.

<552D35D67B17D41187C20040C7995B8E1353A4_at_back-office.intertecnica.net>...