ODBC application getting error 01002 on SQLFetch of 11th row

From: Mark E. Hansen <meh_at_NOSPAMunify.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:35:48 -0800

[Quoted] I hope someone can help...

I have an ODBC application running on Windows/NT 4, sp/4 and have a server running on RedHat Linux version 7. The Oracle release in both cases is 8iR2.

When I do a select from a table and include a "for update" in the statement, [Quoted] then I get an error from SQLFetch on the 11th row:

[Quoted]   ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence

[Quoted] I tried a commit after the 10th row, with:

  SQLEndTran(SQL_HANDLE_DBC, hdbc, SQL_COMMIT)

but this didn't help.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to prevent this error and get through the entire result set?

Am I hitting a limit on some buffer that I can increase?

Thanks, Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 23:35:48 CET

Original text of this message