D2k Forms - Dependencies registry settings

From: <b_rand_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:23:13 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to open an existing .fmb. The form opens, but not before giving me two errors: FRM-18108: Failed to load the following objects...

[Quoted] And FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPCORE. ...

I'm sure that the form can find the modules and libraries once placed out on UNIX and registered in Oracle Apps, but I would also like it to see these files while in my development environment (WinNT4.0).

I believe that the modules exist in another fmb (or fmx), and the PL/SQL libraries also are sitting on the UNIX system. I would like to bring these onto my NT machine, but I can't, for the life of me, remember the registry settings needed and other procedures needed to make this happen.

Anybody willing to take a stab at this one?

Thank you for any assistance - please email me as well, so I am sure to [Quoted] catch this ... b_rand_at_yahoo.com

-Brian
b_rand_at_yahoo.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 02:23:13 CET

Original text of this message