Re: Loading Data

From: Andrew Velichko <andrew_velichko_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:46:39 -0500

Hi David!

I think you can use some approaches to do this. For example - to create a database link between two servers (a lot of details on how to do this you can find in Distributed Database Systems
manual) or write a SQL*Plus script that will upload data on one server, then copy them to another server and load them by using SQL*Loader (and it can be organized via cron), etc.

Andrew Velichko
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Developer 2000 http://www.brainbench.com