Forward to a JSP with new Parameters (older specs)

From: <dejatype_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:50:57 GMT

I want to issue a <jsp:forward in the code and want to be able to pass parameters (parameter list built on the fly) with it. I know that newer specifications allow for :parameter entry in the jsp:forward tag. But what about the older specifications. I use JDeveloper from Oracle on quite regular basis and it is based on the older specifications of jsp and hence does compile the code with :paramters in it. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Mark.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 07:50:57 CET

Original text of this message