Re: Installing WebDB 2.2 in Linux

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:42:34 +0100

<raybanez_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8vujah$att$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> Does anyone know the cause of this error while
> installing WebDB 2.2 in Linux?
>
> owa40.vrf(93): OS_ERROR while spawning sqlplus -
> s /nolog _at_passwd.sql sys/<sys
> password>_at_dbconnection. (No such file in
> directory).
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Looks like the wrong sequence of parameters. The script filename should be the last paramter. I'm also not too sure about the sequence -s /nolog. /nolog allows you to avoid login on the command line, enabling you to use connect internal or connect / as sysdba. In this case you do have an username/password combo on the commandline, so the nolog is redundant.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 22:42:34 CET

Original text of this message