Designer 6 and 8.1.6

From: Christian Motschke <motschke_at_itso.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:39:57 +0100

Hello,

I tried to create a new 'application system' with the Designer on a Oracle 8.1.6 EE under NT (and Linux) without success. It was no problem to install the repository, but when I try to create an application on top of the repository I get the following error messages:

RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on ci application systems has failed RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: begin

    :errcnt := rmmes.getsize;
    rmmes.getall(:errutil,:errcode,

:errp0,:errp1,:errp2,:errp3,
[Quoted] [Quoted] :errp4,:errp5,:errp6,:errp7);
end;

RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: in "RBLDES.RMMES", line 157
ORA-06512: in line 3

ORA-01403: no data found

I already tried the tip:
grant execute on sys.dbms pipe to (repository owner); grant execute on sys.dbms lock to (repository owner);

without success and same error.

Who can help?
Has anyone a script with the neccessary pre installation steps that can help me?

TIA Christian

PS: I had no problems under 8.1.5 Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:39:57 CET

Original text of this message