Re: SQL Loader Question

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_nospam.stoas.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:13:54 +0100

Hi Dennis,

as far as I know, you cannot justify data in an Oracle table (and my DBA agrees with me). If you want data to appear right justified in a Form, Report or SQL output file, you will have to arrange that in Forms, Reports or SQL*Plus.

<dennishancy_at_eaton.com> schreef in bericht news:8vgi9p$jo3$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...