help with webdb

From: Mark Larson <mark_larson_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:54:16 GMT

Hello,
I am new to Oracle and Webdb. I have a few simple questions regarding Webdb
2.2 on HPUX.

  1. Can Webdb create reports that can be saved as a CSV (Comma seperated variable) file?
  2. Can I schedule report generation and save the report to a file? (i.e. Run report every night and save to a file)
  3. In Oracle 8.1.6, could the Job scheduler be used for automatic report generation?

Any advice on creating reports and save as CSV and scheduling reports would be
appreciated. (Especially if
it can be done with webdb.

Mark Larson
markl_at_cv.hp.com Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:54:16 CET

Original text of this message