Visio to Oracle Designer Conversion

From: Tim Fitzpatrick <tim_fitzpatrick_at_eircom.ie>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:43:07 GMT

[Quoted] Apologies if this has come up before - I'm new to this group.

Does anyone know if it's possible to convert Visio diagrams and objects into Designer?

I understand that the latest versions of Visio have a repository behind them.

Are there tools available that allow one to extract the information out of Visio and squirt it into Designer as repository objects? Failing that, has anyone tried to do it manually?

Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 13:43:07 CET

Original text of this message