Easy way to convert SQL Server Views into Oracle views?

From: Robert Martin <rwmartin_at_sisconet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:05:45 -0500

[Quoted] I know this is probably far fetched, but would there happens to be an application that I could use to convert my SQL Server 7.0 views straight [Quoted] into Oracle 8i SQL?? I have a ton of views to convert over to Oracle and I [Quoted] am trying to get it done as quickly as possible. I ordered the book "Oracle [Quoted] 8i: The Complete Reference" and I sure hope they explain the syntax of Oracles version of SQL (to me SQL should be standard across all RDBMS products but obviously isn't). Thanks in advance :)

Robert Martin (rwmartin_at_sisconet.com) Design Engineer
SISCO Inc,
6605 19 1/2 Mile Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314-1408
Phone : 810-254-0020 (ext 125)
Fax : 810-254-0053 Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 22:05:45 CET

Original text of this message