Re: Form Builder 5.0 and 6i together

From: David <snapkad_at_post.cz>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:34:28 +0100

I used to deal with the same problem and I haven't found any easy solution and I don't think there is any. You can't use somethink like ORDER BY only way to have sorted nondatabase blok is to fetch data already in the right order.

You can use instead nondatabase source for block source 'FROM' which allow you to write your own select even using more than one table and use this as source for the block.
This source behaves like VIEW.
This type of source exists in Froms6, but I think it exists in Forms5 too.

David. Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:34:28 CET

Original text of this message