How to draw grid for matrix report?

From: Ming Luo <mluo_at_yesic.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:01:16 -0500

Hi there,

Thank you for reposponding my question!

I try to build a matrix report using Reports 6.0. I set the report to draw grid for matrix row field, matrix column field and cell field. But the line width can only be hairline. When I try to set the line width to 1 point, everthing is wrong. The fields with line frame will be out of the parent repeat group even when I set the layout model to Flex mode. When seting the line width for the layout, the confine mode seems to be no effect.

I try use to use template to set fields property but there is no way to set the line's width. The default line width for all the fields is hairline!!!

Thanks a lot for your help! Received on Sun Nov 19 2000 - 19:01:16 CET

Original text of this message