Re: How to Upload Acess or MSSQL DB to Oracle DB

From: Orville Walters <orvillew_at_erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:12:40 -0500

If you have the oracle ODBC driver and SQL*Net on your PC (or network) where your Access container exists, create an ODBC connection to your Oracle database. Once you have this open your Access container, export the table to the ODBC database (oracle server). Two cautions: make sure your table and column names in the Access container conform to Oracle nameing standards and that they are uppercase; your primary keys and relationships (idexes) will not migrate via ODBC.

Orville Walters