Re: loading tools (followup)

From: Egon <egonvdb_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:32:57 +0100

[Quoted] The REPLACE option does a truncate of the table first, this is not an option [Quoted] for me, I an using Oracle 7.3.2.2.0 on SunOS 5.6. I have tried to make some sql
[Quoted] and pl/sql scripts and it is possible to get what I want but the time it takes
to make the updates and insert is a major problem. Right now I am dealing with
1 database and about 30 tables and the number of records in them wil grow on a
[Quoted] daily bases

Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net> schreef in berichtnieuws Ac%Q5.3208$6W1.217924_at_news.flash.net...