Very weird bug in Reports 6 with arial font

From: Angelo Cavallaro <Angelo.Cavallaro_at_de.bosch.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:48:16 +0100

Hello all,

i have a mystical behaviour in some different Reports.

The reports since now were always been ok. Now I had to change some little things, like change the format of a field or the color, or insert some boiler-plate text in the report.

But when I do this all fields (and only these fields) which have the font ARIAL 12 BOLD don't display anything anymore. It seems like the data disappears to the top, sometimes you can see the lower part of a "g". Weird, huh ?

Only ARIAL 12 BOLD not ARIAL 10 BOLD neither ARIAL 12 not bold and so on.

Does anyone know this problem ?
Or can anyone imagine why this happens ?

TIA
Angelo Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 14:48:16 CET

Original text of this message