Re: Text dumps of dev2000 forms

From: Alexander Medvedev <a.medvedev_at_globalone.ru>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:57:18 +0300

[Quoted] Hi Olly,

The "binary pieces" of text are hex-coded PL/SQL and SQL text representation in order to store
[Quoted] [Quoted] data in database repository without NLS translations. To get aa ASCII-text [Quoted] instead of hex codes you have to translate each 2 bytes into its ASCII [Quoted] representation. Also you may try to analize form data inside of dev2000 [Quoted] Oracle database repository.

[Quoted] I hope it helps.

Regards Alexander Medvedev