Deploying Forms applications on the web..

From: Malini Gungabissoon <mgungabi_at_ford.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:50:26 +0000

Hi y'all,

   I was wondering if somebody out there could tell how, to go about deploying form applications on the web, what do i really need to configure to get this off the ground..?

Also could anybody pls tell me the difference between Forms server, Oracle application server and Web DB ? as all these names do my head in currently ?

Is it possible to have the forms server and the developer 6 software loaded on the same machine as well as the Oracle database ?

Answers urgently needed please..!!!

Thanx

William.. Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 16:50:26 CET

Original text of this message