Project Builder

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:55:29 GMT

Couple of questions....

    [Quoted]
  1. Has anyone used this with Oracle Developer 6i? When I started to put in [Quoted] all my items then picked tools:delivery wizard, the option to "Deliver locally and create an Oracle Installer Script" is Greyed out. Any body else experience this?
  2. When I add reports objects (rdf), the node "Reports Builder Document" is [Quoted] added but no "Reports Builder Executable". Ideas? [Quoted]
  3. When I click on Ctrl-T or "Build Selection" button on a form, I get an information dialog: "No items were built". What's up? [Quoted]
  4. When I attempt to open a form, right click and select Edit, it opens the [Quoted] form and can't find referenced objects (or libraries). Should I be placing ALL SOURCE in one path, with the project file in there too, and then using a [Quoted] shortcut to startup Project Builder, *or* putting the path in the registry?? [Quoted]
  5. The BUILD option for the module type of FMB says "Convert from Text" and [Quoted] when I try Edit Type, the build Action "display in popup menu" is selected. [Quoted] However, if I right click a form builder document, I see NO "convert from text option". I DO get the CONVERT To Text option (The SCRIPT action). Ironically, both have the same HOTKEY. (which is also used by "c"opy)
  6. Why isn't there simply a "Build"/Compile option? [Quoted]
  7. How can I specify a different output directory for the BUILT modules. They are defaulting to the directory containing the project file? I see this when I turn on Project: Action Preview mode, the output_file parameter. [Quoted] Also, if I turn this on and Select a Build all, there's NO WAY to stop ALL OF THE DIALOGS being displayed for each module - what if I want to QUIT in the middle of this.

Any help appreciated! Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 16:55:29 CET

Original text of this message