Designer 6.0.3--Problem with empty program unit

From: Todd Meyers <toddmeyers_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:02:19 GMT

[Quoted] Good afternoon!

When I generate a forms module out of Designer 6.0.3 I get a compilation error. When I look at the .err file it shows a problem with program unit CGRI$DC_AF_BACC_PRIMARY_PK_SAV. When I pull up the program unit in Developer it contains only a BEGIN...END block (no code in between). Any idea how I can get Designer to NOT create this program unit? DC_AF_BACC_PRIMARY is the name of the form's only module component/base table. I'm not sure where the ...PK_SAV is coming from.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Todd Meyers -- todd.a.meyers_at_dfas.mil Meyers Technologies, L.L.C.
Oracle and Microsoft Development
Independent contractor currently on assignment at DFAS/DOD in Kansas City

--
Todd Meyers
Meyers Technologies, L.L.C.
Oracle and Microsoft Development
Currently on assignment at DFAS/DOD in Kansas City

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.