Developer 6.0

From: cc <cc_at_cc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:54:13 GMT

We are developing an application using Developer 6.0 and Oracle 7.3.4 (all on Windows NT 4.0 platform). Anybody has the experience in programming Report 6.0 to print to different printers and trays of different page sizes
(letter and legal)? It tends to pick up the page settings of the default
printer on the local machine regardless of whatever is done in the report module (including using srw.set_print_tray). When we execute the run_product command from a form module to call a report module, we frequently encountered the frm-41211 SSL integration error. Does anybody know what this error is all about? Seems all these have been known problems since several versions.

Thanks
Clifford
(cliffordc_at_bigfoot.com)