What is needed to deploy forms on the web?

From: Lars Reineke <reineke_at_kreiskrankenhaus-hameln.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:31:19 GMT

Hi!

I've got some question:
[Quoted] Which Oracle products do I need to deploy forms on an intranet server?

The following environment is given:
- Oracle Developer 6.0 for WindowsNT

  • Oracle RDBMS 8.0.5 running on a Linux machine

We'd like to access the forms via webbrowser, so what else do I need to deploy them, especially:
- Do I have to upgrade the RDBMS or Developer?

  • Which web- or application server do I need?
  • Do I have to deploy the forms on the same Linux Server or is it possible to seperate it, e.g. on a WindowsNT machine?

I think I somehow lost the overview over all these fancy Oracle products. :-)

Many thanks in advance
Lars Reineke Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 09:31:19 CET

Original text of this message