Do you have experience with TOAD ?

From: Corto Maltese <corto_at_castel.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:28:24 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

We actually thinking of purchase TOAD.
To have the voice of other users I wanted to know what current users experience with this tool.
How did it met your expectations?
In what case it didn't?
How much did you pay for the license? (if you want to tell) Did their offer you upgrade when the upgrade was available? if so: how do you get it?
I understand that a license is given trough a key that you use to download it from the internet, is this true? If above question is yes: How does it works when you get a new PC? Are upgrades working the same way (download)? Do you receive any documentation? if so: how? online, books etc. What is your experience when you contact TOAD with problems, are their helping you good and fast enough?
Do you receive help automatically with your license? Did you experience problems installing it? Maybe problems with firewalls or other things? Any recommendations/suggestions whatsoever?

as you can see a lot of questions. Please answer only the one's you want...
You can understand that as a initial user I want to be aware of any problems people had in the past. Also suggestions are very munch welcome!!!

Thanks!

CM.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Nov 12 2000 - 23:28:24 CET

Original text of this message