Re: Forms 6.0 error with Ora-01001

From: <rmhoy_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:38:24 GMT

[Quoted] Hello all,

I'm answering to my post. After adding lots of print statements, I discovered that if you close the cursor twice, you get the Oracle error: ora-01001. It's can be reproduced easily to get this error problem. I wonder if it is a known bug problem??

open test_cursor;

fetch test_cursor into t1;
close test_cursor;
close test_cursor;  -- this will give you the ora-01001

Thanks.

-Robert

In article <8uen57$40q$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   rmhoy_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's been a while since I've used deja.com's usenets.
>
> I've been working on Oracle Developer 6.0 Forms on a rather large
> project. After making a minor changes to the codes and ran the test.
> I got this error: Ora-01001, Invalid Cursor.
>
> Basically, I need to increase the MAXOPENCURSORS option before
> precompiling.
>
> How is this being done in Oracle Developer Forms? Any help is much
> appreciated! Many thanks in advance!
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 20:38:24 CET

Original text of this message