Oracle Discoverer Guru

From: <pbrletic_at_comsys.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 20:37:50 GMT

COMSYS is a national IT project support and specialized project services company that's driven to help our customers succeed -- whether they're Fortune 500 companies, service organizations, or government agencies. We provide highly trained IT professionals to help our customers meet their IT objectives. Expand your range of opportunities by joining our team of IT professionals. COMSYS has client locations throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. We offer a competitive benefits program to our consultants. EOE/M/F/V/D

We are currently seeking an Oracle Discoverer Expert for a six month contract with a large global communications company in Reston, VA.

Position duties include full life cycle development with financial applications.

Requires: Strong knowledge of Oracle Discoverer, PL/SQL, Oracle Tables, and Oracle Financials.

If interested, please contact me at 1-800-926-6797, X3741 or email your resume to pbrletic_at_comsys.com.

If you are not currently in the job market, please pass this information on to someone who is. Comsys pays $1000 for all referrals who work with us for at least 30 days.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:37:50 CET

Original text of this message