Graphics in 6i - much better than Forms45/Graphics25?

From: Andrew Hardy <Andrew.Hardy_at_AdvanticaTech.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:00:22 -0000

Hi,

We have a lot of legacy Forms45 code. We're looking at providing some graphics as an additional piece of work. We've had a quick try of Graphics25 and haven't been all that impressed with embedding it within Forms45 - charts lost a lot of definition - and we're not sure that the customer would appreciate using a 'new' interface of Graphs25.

There's a chance that as this is 'new' we could develop in Forms6i, but we're unsure whether the graphing has improved enough to make the combined learning curve and separation from the current system worth while.

So, anyone out there making much use of the Graphics in 6i and would care to give their opinion?

Andy

--
Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Advantica
Technologies Ltd