Re: How to turn off Dev 6i Form Hot Keys

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 02:33:49 GMT

Two options come to mind. Using your example of controlling how the user moves from one block to another:
1) Disable the key-next-block trigger by creating it with just the line NULL;
2) Open the Oracle Terminal file and define which keys you want used. The drawback here is that any key mappings you remove will be removed for every form in your application.