How to turn off Dev 6i Form Hot Keys

From: Jeff Whippo <jeff.whippo_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 02:09:54 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm developing a 6i forms app for customers that only know the MS Windows interface. I've provided all the necessary functionality through the use of [Quoted] buttons for them to press. My code relies on the fact that, for example, [Quoted] [Quoted] the only way to get from block A to block B is by pressing a certain button [Quoted] or by clicking on the appropriate tabbed canvas. I don't want my users to [Quoted] [Quoted] stumble on to default keys like Ctrl - Page Up/Down and mess up my navigation scheme. Is there an easy way to turn these keys off?

Thanks...
Jeff Whippo Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 03:09:54 CET

Original text of this message