Re: How to call Reports 6i from Forms button??

From: Jeff Whippo <jeff.whippo_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 00:25:53 GMT

Rich:

You need to create a report object in your developer environment object manager. Set the properties of this report object to point to your actual report. There's other properties to set too, like report format (PDF, HTML, etc). Then call Run_Report_Object in the when-button-pressed trigger of your button. There are also some registry (NT) variables that must be set as well - FORMS60_OUTPUT, can't remember the rest off-hand...

Hope this helps...

Jeff Whippo
jeff.whippo_at_home.com