Re: Path of forms

From: Aleksandr Kononov <AKononov_at_pptk.energo.ru>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 07:47:58 GMT

It is unclear what path do you want to get.

Registry or Environment varible are available from d2kwutil.pll. A path which your form was lanched from you can get from Get_Form_Property( 'YOUR_FORM', FILE_NAME ).

Regards,
Aleksandr Kononov

In article <39FD3BE4.17EB397_at_student.ecu.edu.au>,   Scott <swesley_at_student.ecu.edu.au> wrote:
> G'day
>
> I have a global variable that stores the path of the location of all
 my
> forms.
> If I hardcode this into my forms, and the location of these files
> changes, I'm stuffed.
> Does anyone know a way to get the path of a directory at runtime.
> I can't figure out how to do it using host, or the get_environment
> function.
>
> Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 08:47:58 CET

Original text of this message