Re: where is enterprise manager for oracle 8i

From: Roger Crowley <villagefox_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 00:23:29 GMT

I don't know if this applies to Linux, but on NT and Solaris, all of the separate OEM modules (schema manager, storage manager, etc) have been combined into a single Java app called DBA Studio. However, with a custom install (vice typical), you can still install the optional, separate OEM modules.

In article <8tdht1$t1c$1_at_news.cz.js.cn>,   "novazl" <lzhang_at_bexcom.com> wrote:
> I installed a Oracle8i (8.1.6 Release 2) enterprise version on Linux
 Redhat

--
Have a good day!
Roger Crowley DBA