Can't delete records from tables (Goes Not Responding).

From: Henrik Meldgaard Frisk <news_at_group.inbox.as>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:15:46 +0100

Hi

[Quoted] I have a serious problem in a Oracle8.0.4 Enterprise database on Unix.

I have some tables in a database where it's not possible to delete any rows. [Quoted] I have even tryed from Oracle SQL Worksheet but even from here, I can't do it. (Goes Not Responding).

I can easily post new records into the very same tables, but they just can't [Quoted] be deleted afterwards. The problem dos not affect all tables in the database [Quoted] but only a few ones. (about 5 tables).

I have no idea why. Nothing has bin changes on the database resently.

I really hope someone can help me here.

Henrik
Denmark. Received on Mon Oct 30 2000 - 11:15:46 CET

Original text of this message