Re: Oracle Client Conflicts

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:02:05 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] What version of the Oracle Client are you referring to?

I have forms 4.5 and 6i running on my machine without a hitch. The second one is in it's own home. Oracle makes use of an ORACLE.KEY file in the application executable path to find the registry key to use when it's multi home compliant.