Extracting sql scripts from EXPORT file

From: Gil <gilbcasi_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:14:50 +0200

Hello all,
[Quoted] I would like to extract from an Oracle 8.0.4 export file the sql statements contained so I can change some parameters like tablespace_name, next size and so on, and execute them before import data.
This could be possible setting the option 'show=y' with the 'imp' command but the result is bad: it is a terrible job changing this file to make it ready for the execution in sqlplus.

Is there a better way ? Maybe some tools from third part....

Thank you,
Bye.
Gilberto. Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 11:14:50 CEST

Original text of this message