Re: Forms 4.5 LOVs

From: Arjen Huisman <arhuisma_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:16:15 +0200

Joyce,

The only thing I can think off is that a block-name or item-name has been changed or has been removed.
This causes a mapping problem.What you have to do is to rename or remove the mapped columns in you LOV in the same way. You don't have to change anything in the record group.

Arjen Huisman
Utrecht,
Netherlands