Re: DESIGNER - CREATE APPLICATION SYSTEM

From: <withagen_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:54:24 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I too have a problem creating an application. When I try to create (the first) application, the following errors occur:

RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on
ci_application_systems has failed
RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: begin

   :errcnt := rmmes.getsize;

 rmmes.getall(:errutil,:errcode,
[Quoted] :errp0,:errp1,:errp2,:errp3,
:errp4,:errp5,:errp6,:errp7); end;
RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...
ORA-01403: no data found

ORA-06512: at "DESIGNER.RMMES", line 157 ORA-06512: at line 3

ORA-01403: no data found

None of the packages is invalid, and I granted my designeruser the following:

(logged on as SYS)
grant execute on dbms_lock to designer;
grant execute on dbms_pipe to designer;
grant select on dba_rollback_segs to designer; grant select on dba_segments to designer; grant create sequence to designer;
grant create synonym to designer;
grant create table to designer;

grant des2000_owner to designer;

grant execute on SYS.DBMS_ALERT to designer;
grant execute on SYS.DBMS_SHARED_POOL to designer;
grant execute on SYS.DBMS_SQL to designer;
grant execute on SYS.STANDARD to designer;
grant execute on SYS.DBMS_STANDARD to designer;
grant execute on SYS.DBMS_TRANSACTION to designer;
grant execute on SYS.DBMS_UTILITY to designer;

In article <39D44531.708BBE51_at_unisoft.com.pl>,   Krzysztof Kowalczuk <kkowalczuk_at_unisoft.com.pl> wrote:
> Thank's for interesting my problem.
> Yes, In repository there are 2 invalid 'PACKAGE
 BODY'. I've tryed to recreate
> packages but there are still 2 invalid 'PACKAGE
 BODY'. I don't know what to
> do.
>
> frank napisa³(a):
>
> > Any invalid packages? Especially ones that
 keep popping up?

> > Krzysztof Kowalczuk wrote:
> >
> > > I've got a problem with creating an
 application system under Oracle
> > > Designer R 6.0.
> > > When I start Designer, after log in, there
 is an dialog window allow to
> > > choose an existing application system or
 create another one. When I try
> > > to create new application system I've got
 following error:

> > > RME-00011: Operation 'open' on ACTIVITY has
 failed
> > > RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on

 ci_application systems has failed

> > > My repository is in database, which is
 servered by Oracle on Novell
> > > Netware. In configuration files:
> > > ORA_HOME\Database\Initseed.ora,
> > > ORA_HOME\Admin\Oracle\Pfile\Init.ora
> > >
> > > My settings are:
> > >
> > > shared_pool_size = 18000000
> > > db_block_buffers = 1000
> > > open_cursors = 400
> > > processes = 200
> > > large_pool_size = 2097152
> > >
> > > What have I do to create new application
 system?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:54:24 CEST

Original text of this message