Re: Form displays a save message when exit.

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:14:03 -0700

<perkinsdt_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8t9brp$duu$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> My runtime form displays a "Do you want to Save" message whenever I
> close the
> form. I don't want this to happen, does anyone know how to stop this?
> Thanks,
> Diane Perkins

It's because a database item has changed (or a non-database item that has its "Lock Record" property set to Yes) either by the user or programmatically. Find what item that is and find what's changing it and you'll solve the problem

-Matt Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 06:14:03 CEST

Original text of this message