Re: How to get rid of "Input truncated to x characters" Message in sqlplus???

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:42:53 +0100

[Quoted] In article <m5m0vs87ihfqm2hepjejqkpt0rm8ij16gb_at_4ax.com>, Peter Holm <PHolm_at_gmx.de> writes
>How do I get rid of this "Input truncated to x characters" Message in
>sqlplus??? It always appears after ACCEPT or PAUSE has become some
>input.
>
>I turned feedback and verify of. What is the reason for this message?

I seem to remember playing with this a while ago. In my case I have something like
select whatever
from wherever
/

and I got the message described, I seem to recall it was down to spaces or a newline after the /.

Steve Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 23:42:53 CEST

Original text of this message