Help!!! Multiple records in a Forms datablock

From: <chrisplatts_at_donegalgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:22:06 GMT

[Quoted] I have a data block that has 10 records displayed. I want to click a button, which would examine each record I added and place a display [Quoted] next to each individual record. How do I step through records and place a display next to each record with a trigger. At this point I [Quoted] can only do a check on the last record entered. The query ignores all [Quoted] of the previous records I have entered. I have tried next_record, but I get an error saying 'must insert or delete record'. [Quoted] Thanks for any help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 17:22:06 CEST

Original text of this message