Re: Online database....how?

From: Dennis Santoro <RDAPres_at_RDAWorldWide.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:02:13 -0400

Well, if you can get your ISP to support the database you can make it happen. There is a set of lessons on how to do this with Paradox on our Paradox resources page on our site. Look under documents on the page and the author is Tony McGuire.

Denn Santoro
President
Resource Development Associates
http://www.RDAWorldWide.Com
375 High Street
Rochester, MA 02770
(508) 295-7350
and
Waldweg 5
83512 Reitmehring
Germany
08071 924271
Providing solutions to health care, business, governments and non-profits since 1982