Re: Background form

From: <jordi_gine_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:29:54 GMT

[Quoted] Yes. The "master" window is the Forms Runtime window; and what I want to know is if is there any way to make one of these document windows (forms) to be always under all other forms. This form is planned to be a kind of buttoned background for the master window. Any suggestion will be appreciated...

  frank <fbortel_at_home.nl> wrote:
> Isn't that called a Multi Document Interface (MDI).
> One "master" where several statefull or staeless windows appear?
>
> jordi_gine_at_my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > I'd like to know if it is possible to force one form in a multi-form
> > application to be always on bottom (a kind of 'background form').
> > Does anybody know a way to produce this effect in forms 5.0?
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 16:29:54 CEST

Original text of this message