Reports 3.0 Web CGI on OAS 4.0.8.2: How to configure it ?

From: Nicolas Stern <nicolas.stern_at_psi.ch>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:22:11 +0200

Hello !

  I'm trying to run Reports Server on NT 4.0 together with OAS 4.0.8.2. I'm having trouble to configure the Report server, as I get 'requested url not found or
  report can't be served at the moment' when calling the report.

  A few points:

  • oas is not in the same ORACLE_HOME as the Forms and Reports executables. Is this the way to do it ? I first installed Forms and Reports, then OAS, but I was warned by the installer that OAS needs a separate ORACLE_HOME.
  • reports are called as WEB-CGI.
  • server runs under a non-system account, a printer is installed
  • environment variables (reports30_webloc,reports30_webloc_translated, reports30_path) are set

  ...What am I forgetting ?

  Many thanks for any help Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 08:22:11 CEST

Original text of this message