Re: Newbie Help badly needed ... ;)) !!! Oracle8 vs ODBC vs Access

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:50:50 +0200

Guess:
You used lowercase letters, spaces and hyphens and all that fancy stuff, didn't you?

The ODBC driver doesn't convert that to uppercase and underscores automagically.
Your tables are there but they need to be referred like this way "Abteilung"
Of course you do not want that.
Please make sure all the Access tables you want to export have uppercase letters and underscores only.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA