Re: Newbie Help badly needed ... ;)) !!! Oracle8 vs ODBC vs Access

From: Martin <mart.ad_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:17:16 +0200

Hello again,

Thank you very much for your help ;) .. Since its 23.15 here in Germany I have to wait until tomorrow.. :(
Hm.. Sorry for the crosspost .. I was not aware of that ... and since I need help badly (time schedule is overdue... ;) I think most of us know the problem ..;) ) I felt free to adress both lists... ;) Since I have been corrected .. I will post the next request (Be sure .. there will be some.. *G*) in a proper way ...

Cheers,
Martin